The Tuxedo showcases affluency. It’s an extravagant attire reserved for formal events that disguise as informal. The White Tuxedo jacket features an Off White fabric in either a Shawl or a Peak Lapel and is paired with a Black trouser or on rare occasions a White trouser.
We just recently commissioned a wedding attire that inspired us to design our own Tuxedo suit.
Suit Jacket Details:
- Off White Satin fabric in wool weighing about 270gsm.
- Wide Peak Lapels of about 3.75 inches.
- Lapels contrasted with Black satin
- Black satin covered buttons
- Barchetta Chest pocket and Flapped waist pockets
- Three buttoned functional sleeve
- Flat Front Off White Trousers
- 1.5 inch wide waistband with 3inch extender
- Button Closure
- Straight front pockets and jetted back pockets
- Hand Pick stitched side seams
- 0.25 inch small pleated front
- Wing collar for a Bow Tie
- four Buttonholes for tuxedo stud placements
- French Cuffs
You should also take a look at our gallery showcasing some of our suit commissions here.
As a bespoke atelier we carry fabrics from many reputed mills such as VBC, Drago, Holland & Sherry, Ariston, Ermenegildo Zegna and more. The prices vary in a range depending on the wool count of the fabric, the weave and the brand. We invite you to check out the prices here.