Today’s short article is to describe the design details of a Rustic Tobacco Suit that was inspired by a wedding attire that one of our client commissioned recently.
The fabric is 100% wool from Drago with a weight of about 300gsm in Super 120s.
Suit Jacket Details:
- Fully Canvassed Hand stitched with a medium weight construction.
- Single Breasted 2 Buttons
- Peak Lapel of medium width of 3.25 inches
- Barchetta Chest pocket & Jetted waist pockets with a ticket pocket
- Brown Horn Buttons
- Functional sleeve with a contrasting last buttonhole
- Handmade Lapel Buttonhole in silk matching the base fabric
- Wide Quarters for an athletic and modern aesthetics
- Double Vents on the side
- Slightly Ropes shoulders
- Fully Lined with a paisley lining in Purple
- Hand Pick stitched lapels, pockets and hem
- Flat Front Trouser
- 1.5 inch wide waistbands with a 3 inch extender
- 1.5 inch cuffed hems
- Side tab adjusters
- Slanted front pockets and jetted back pockets
You should also take a look at our gallery showcasing some of our suit commissions here.
As a bespoke atelier we carry fabrics from many reputed mills such as VBC, Drago, Holland & Sherry, Ariston, Ermenegildo Zegna and more. The prices vary in a range depending on the wool count of the fabric, the weave and the brand. We invite you to check out the prices here.