Today’s short article is to describe the design details of a Grey Striped Wool Suit using cloth that weighs approximately 275gsm. It’s an all weather suit featuring our light weight construction.
Suit Jacket Details:
- Single Breasted 2 Buttons
- Peak Lapel with a width of about 3.25 inches
- Patch chest pocket
- Side Patch pockets
- Half Lined Jacket Interiors
- Double Side Vents at the Back
- Lightly Roped Shoulder
- Functional Buttonholes on the sleeve
- Red Buttonholes on the jacket front
- Last Buttonhole on the sleeve Red
- Handmade Lapel buttonhole in Red silk
- Flat Front with no pleats
- Hemmed Cuffs featuring 1.5 inch width
- 1.5 inch waistband with an extender of 4 inches.
- Side Slant pockets and Jetted Pockets on the Back
- Hand pick stitches on the Trouser side seam and the cuffs
- Monogram on the interior of the trouser
You should also take a look at our gallery showcasing some of our suit commissions here.
As a bespoke atelier we carry fabrics from many reputed mills such as VBC, Drago, Holland & Sherry, Ariston, Ermenegildo Zegna and more. The prices vary in a range depending on the wool count of the fabric, the weave and the brand. We invite you to check out the prices here.