1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up and who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Perfect Attire as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 22nd June 2017 and ending on 30th June 2017.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a coupon. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Perfect Attire. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Perfect Attire.
5. Coupons. A discount coupon with the mentioned value will be emailed to the participant. The participant should ensure receipt of the coupon. Perfect Attire uses an autoresponder to distribute the email and it is not possible to ensure deliverability. If in case the coupon is not received, then the participant may send an email to [email protected] and Perfect Attire will check the eligibility and resend the coupon. The prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Perfect Attire to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
Perfect Attire will check the social media platforms for verification purposes to avoid fraudulent activities.
6. Usage of coupons
The terms of each coupon will be mentioned in the associated email. Participants will not be allowed to use multiple coupons within the same purchase.
$25 coupons can be used with a minimum purchase of $75, excluding sale items
$50 coupons can be used with a minimum purchase of $150, excluding sale or discounted items.
Perfect Attire holds the rights to modify, amend and terminate the rules of this campaign at its own discretion.
7. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Perfect Attire or anyone acting on behalf of Perfect Attire and its licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of Perfect Attire. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Perfect Attire from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which Perfect Attire may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
8. Terms & Conditions: Perfect Attire reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, suspend or change the Terms & Conditions of the Campaign.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless [Perfect Attire and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Singapore, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Singapore having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is Perfect Attire, Singapore
13. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Perfect Attire is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.