What do you get?
- One Bespoke shirt made out of our Premium range of 100% Luxury cotton fabric milled by either ‘Andreazza & Castelli’ or ‘Tessitura Monti’
- Over 750 fabrics in Solids, Stripes, Checks and Prints to choose from
- Choice of 21 different collars or a Bespoke collar
- Choice of 15 different cuffs
- Choice of varied accents and contrasts to your inner trimmings
- Choice of Buttonhole, Buttonstitch thread
- Choice of Monogram
- Made to your Measure
- One complimentary ‘Test-Fit’ shirt.
Just a glimpse of some of the available choices.
What do I need to do?
- Click the Button to add 1 shirt to the CART and pay for it.
- Visit our store at your preferred day/timing (We are open 7 days a week)
- Choose your fabric, Design your shirt
- Get yourself measured
For more queries please give us a call or sms/WhatsApp us at +65-98187062
Block "lp-craftsmanship" not found
This company, its prduct and its service is an undervalued goldmine. Passionate, meticulous and timely. All things a sartorial gentleman prefers.
When you find a Company giving you a Split Yoke, Shell Buttons and Hand Claw Stitches as a Standard Feature, they immediately gain my respect because they are fighting on Quality not Price. Below $100 a shirt for this craftsmanship is a steal in my opinion.
The hassles of buying custom shirt is the constant worry about fit, returns and alterations. Perfect Attire has really put themselves in the customers shoes and has gone the extra mile, even if it costs them. I like the way they are building a relationship. I am sure that many like me will be loyal advocates of their brand.
The customer service I received was exceptional; my shirts were sent free of charge with a timely follow-up to ensure that I was completely satisfied with each shirt. This level of customer care really sets Perfect Attire apart from the pack, and I have recommended them to many of my colleagues and friends around the globe.
I love the idea of being able to Tweak Measurements, so I can get the best fit. They make it an easy process to arrive at your perfect fit. Love their product & Service.
Each shirt is unique (because I designed it) and I feel Fabulous wearing it out and having people ask about where I got it.
All in all, Perfect Attire surpassed my expectations. My advice to those of you who are skeptical (like I was), give it a go and order 1 or 2 shirts to test it out, I am sure you will not be disappointed.